STEP 1 OF THE NORMAL TO OILY SKIN SYSTEM
- Daily Care Foaming Cleanser removes dirt and excess oil with 2% salicylic acid, leaving skin clean and refreshed.
- Use to cleanse skin as part of an excellent skincare routine for acne sufferers.
- Salicylic acid separates the bonds that hold dead skin cells to the surface of the skin allowing them to exfoliate and unclog your pores naturally to reveal healthier skin below.
- Increased skin cell turnover causes a decrease in bacteria build-up and impurities which cause acne.
- Soothing menthol within the formulation of calms and cools irritated skin.
The daily care foaming CLENZIderm Cleanser (118ml) can be used on both normal and oily skin types and is best suited for individuals who suffer from acne.
FORMULATED FOR ACNE AND SPOT-PRONE SKIN
The active ingredient with the CLENZIderm Cleanser is 2% salicylic acid which works by dissolving the build-up of dead skin cells on your skin’s surface that can accumulate over time. Due to the powerful effects of salicylic acid on the skin, the CLENZIderm Cleanser is ideal for acne sufferers or those who suffer from Keratosis Pilaris; an excess build-up of keratin which causes a scaly plug that blocks hair follicles.
Salicylic acid separates the bonds that hold dead skin cells to the surface of the skin allowing them to exfoliate off naturally to reveal healthier skin.
The bacteria which causes acne breakouts is called P. acnes. As these bacteria form deep within your skin’s pores, it can become difficult to reach with other cleaning solutions. However, with salicylic acid being the active ingredient within the CLENZIderm Cleanser, you can rest assured that you will leave your skin looking clean and feeling refreshed.
Another beneficial ingredient incorporated into the CLENZIderm Cleanser is menthol, which is known to cool and soothe your skin, as well as help to reduce inflammation and therefore, reduce redness commonly associated with acne and spots.